Highlights of our environmental performance:
- 62% reduction of waste to dump since 2006
- 73% reduction of water usage since 2007
- 74% reduction of "hazardous materials" from 1992 to 2010
- 90% lower CO2 release than in low-cost industries
- Product traceability in line with IMO A.962(23)
We have customers in the maritime industry where focus is on turning down cycling into cradle to cradle recycling, and being able to achieve and maintain a “green passport”. We are therefore highly focused on meeting the requirements from the IMO resolution A.962 (23), in order to deliver castings in line with the international environmental demands.
In 2005 Frese initiated the implementation of product traceability within the production, and since 2009 has had a fully implemented traceability system, which means that every single component produced at Frese Metal is in line with the cradle to cradle principal. With a clearly marking, it is possible to determine the specific metal compound and trace the product.
Frese Metal- & Stålstøberi A/S
+45 58 50 24 01
+45 58 50 24 02